Friday, September 28, 2007

Magazines



A few weeks ago, I signed up for a subscription with a home decorating/style magazine that was a really good deal. It was something like $15 for a year. Now the only problem is that I can't remember which magazine it was! I know I was interested in both Blueprint and Domino. Blueprint- because it is produced as a spinoff of Martha Stewart Living, which I love. And Domino- because it looked like the same type of magazine. Now I have to wait for 4-8 weeks or however long it takes, to remember which one I actually signed up for! I have a feeling that it was Domino. My question is this-- has anyone read more than one issue of either of these? What did you think of them? I am really tempted to order the other one as well, but I don't know if it is good or not. Maybe I should just buy and issue and see what I think-- anyway- feed back on these magazines would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

I love Blueprint mag. There are quite a number I like and I am deciding myself if I need a subscription.

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter