Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Martha Stewart Style


Leave it to Martha to come up with a million beautiful ideas to make the day special. Unfortunately I have been working all week (except Monday when I stayed home with my pup.) and haven't really had the time to do any of these fantastic crafts/projects. Imagine my perfect Valentine's day! I would wake up in my adorable house and set about decorating-putting out the cute little tulip arrangements complete with valentines day heart candy (see pic above) and I would place the hanging heart on my front door(just like the picture). I would send my husband off to work with Valentine's Day cookies for the whole office and set about preparing for my little Valentine's day fete for all my closest friends- I would make the Cafe Latte and decorate with hearts (just like the picture) and maybe some brioche and a few goodies as well. Of course the invites would have looked adorable (again pictures above) Why does this pesky job get in the way! Oh the things I could do if I didn't have to work. A girl can dream.....

In any case...Happy Valentine's Day all-- I hope you have a lovely evening. Big guy and I are going to dinner at a place called Wellfleet. I am hoping to do a profile and review of the place tomorrow so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Happy Valentine's Day!


I've read about Wellfleet but haven't been, to the restaurant that is. I can't wait to hear about it and the seafood!

Preppy Lizard said...

Don't you just love all of Martha's ideas...I wish I was that creative.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter