Thursday, April 3, 2008

Babysitt


There is nothing like someone else's dog to make to appreciate how great your dog is. We are babysitting a wiener dog for the weekend and the poor thing will not shut up. My little preppy pup is just quiet and perfect as can be...looking at me with those huge doe eyes as if to say- what did you get another dog!!?? What did I do! While this wiener dog is crying and whining and jumping and drooling all over the apartment and begging me to play ball constantly. I feel bad, but I just keep giving him treats and raw hides to keep him quiet. I am not sure how we are going to make it until Sunday!!!!! Ok he just put a drool-y tennis ball in my lap..I like my dog better. Is that mean?

5 comments:

Kate said...

I know exactly how you feel! My sister always dogsits for this pup that annoys me so much! She's cute but needs so much attention. While I watch TV I have to play tug o war with her the whole time (and the toy is all slobbery and gross!)

Seeking Him said...

Yuk! Sounds very annoying! Some people just don't take the time to train their dog with manners. It sounds like you did a good job with your own doggie!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I had similar thoughts about a friends dog I was dog sitting for. I am glad to know I am not the only one! I guess not every dog can be as polite and well trained as ours are.

TCP said...

I always feel the same way when I watch my mom's dog!

Preppy Lizard said...

Everytime I am around my sister in laws dog I thank god that my dog is so perfect and well behaved.

I do wonder sometimes if I am biased and like any other parent think my "child" is the best, cutest and smartest.

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter