I was tagged by Tres Poshe Preppy to list some unimportant things about me.
Rules:1) you link back to the person who tagged you
2) post these rules on your blog
3) share six unimportant things about yourself
4) tag random people at the end of your entry
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
1. I was married in England but I am not English and neither is my fiance. My Aunt and uncle have a beautiful house in Surrey and I always thought it would be lovely to have my reception there...and everyone seemed up for it...so we did it!
2. I hate lunch meat and will not eat it--unless it is from in Italian deli, and then only genoa salami, prociutto, and a few others-- still no regular turkey or ham-I also dislike cake and ice cream.
3. I was very athletic as a child and even through highschool- I was even on the cover of the sports page in my city, but now no one believes me! When I say that I am athletic, or that I am good at sports people actually laugh in my face... I think it has something to do with my hair and I am short, and pretty girly and a little high maintenance.
4. I have been eating MOSTLY organic food since January 1, and have given up Diet Coke and Lean Cuisine frozen meals and I really don't see a difference... I might have actually gained weight.
5. My husband and I are not yet 30, and we have been married for less than a year, but already have conversations about what we will get for our "fun car". I think we are an old couple at heart- Big Guy can't stop talking about how we are going to get a convertable...
6. I once got chased down the street in Florence by a group of people who thought I was Shakira. I look nothing like Shakira....
I tag Pink Damask Diary and Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan- I don't think you two have done this yet, but I apologize if you have...