I was tagged by the lovely Europa Fox for a questionnaire and have only now gotten around to doing it:
What were you doing ten years ago?Graduating from High school…crazy that it has been 10 years, and crazy how much has changed since then. I live in a different state, I am married and ready to buy a house and start a family.
5 things on my to do list today ( I added a few more too)
1. Finish proofing my intern’s work before she returns tomorrow
2. Make an appointment for the dinner prep place that we have a gift certificate for—you get to make a week’s worth of dinners with pre-cut and measured ingredients and take them home to put in the freezer for later.
3. Pick up books held for me at the library
4. Make Hair appointment for July 31 or August 6
5. Mark down important dates and appointments in Pink planner
6. Get Big Guy to clean bathroom and fold clothes
7. Pack snacks and lunches for the rest of the week
Snacks you enjoy: Hummus and Veg, pretzels, Baked Lays, cheese and crackers, pate and baguette, cucumbers with smoked salmon and scallion on mini toasts…any finger food really.
Places you have lived In order: St. Paul MN, Eagan MN, Bloomington IN, Chicago IL.
Five things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. Buy a big beautiful Country house and a posh house in the city and one in Europe-possibly Provence or Tuscany for summers.
2. Rescue lots of dogs and let them run around at the country house.
3. Take cooking classes at Le Cordon Bleu
4. Travel the world
5. Set up a foundation- either for abused children or battered women