1. I am pretty sure my son is sitting in a diaper full of poo...and has been for a while, but there is no way I am waking him up to change it. SLEEP SLEEP!!!! This kid thinks he is 3 months old instead of 3 weeks!
2. I tried to make a cake for Big Guy's birthday, but It seemed a little too daunting- I just couldn't bear to mess up the kitchen- and I seemed to be missing ingredients from each recipe that I found. I feel a little average today- instead of the supermom I would LIKE to be.
3. I ate a whole bar of chocolate today...plus pasta with meat sauce...FOR BREAKFAST.
4. H puked on me about 8 times today...and I didn't really change my shirt....hmmmm.
5. I am very excited because I am planning a trip in April. H and I are going to the beach to hang out with my parents!
6. I just put H in the outfit that Big Guy wore as a baby when he came home from the hospital. I thought it would be a sweet gesture for Big Guys Birthday- I hope he likes it!
7. I am making Duck with Black currant sauce for dinner- a favorite of Big Guy's. I am excited to surprise him since he thinks we are having a pizza casserole that we have in the freezer.
8. This morning I thought that there was an explosion in my neighborhood. The whole house shook- I was pretty close to diving under the bed with the baby. I got up and opened the blinds fully expecting things to be on fire....apparently my memory has suffered- because I guess I forgot what thunder sounds like. In my defense- it was really LOUD!
9. A good friend called today to line up a playdate/lunch date for tomorrow. I am excited to get out and interact with the world beyond starbucks and the grocery store. I am also excited that our babies have already hung out a few times and they are both only three weeks old- I hope they get to become friends!
10. It is 7:30 and I am still in my pajamas....Maybe there should have been a shower and outfit change somewhere in my day. Trying to avoid the whole haggard wife look- and I am not sure that I did that today. Oops.