I felt like doing a meme and found this one on Etiquettely Correct - I added a few questions since numbers were missing.
1.What is in the back seat of your car right now? Nothing- I usually keep my car pretty clean- There may be a Lilly Pulitzer pink and Green Argyle halter top shoved in the seat pocket- I don’t know why it is still there.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Last week. Bad breakfast choice. Let’s not talk about it.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Ass!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Husband, co-workers, David Hasslehoff- someone showed me a ridiculous picture of him posing nude with puppies—so wrong and funny.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Waking up… I slept in.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Going to get a smoothie at Starbucks and a warm flaxbraid
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Correcting my interns work….eww boring.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Once…it was strange
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Blueahhhhh…
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Coconut
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
12. Do you look like your Mom or your Dad? I used to look just like my dad, now people say I look like my mom- that is ok by me because she is cute.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Smoothie and flax braid
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, J. Crew yellow dress and a tunic-y yet sleeveless top from Bloomingdale's
15. When was the last time you ran? For the bus—yesterday- ouch
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Some of the All star game, but I got bored and went to bed. I went to a Cubs game with Big Guy last weekend! It was so much fun.
17. What is your pet peeve? Rude people
18. Who is the last person you emailed? My mom
19. Ever go camping? Yes – but not really a nature girl
20. Do you have a tan? Not really
21. What is your favorite indulgence? Spa stuff- anything- mani, pedi, massage, facial...love it.
22. Would you rather take a week off at home or travel? TRAVEL- I love to see new places- I also love to relax in a beautiful beach setting.
23. What do you sleep in? Boy short underpants and a long tee or tank.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only when I am drinking a fountain soda
25. What did your last IM say? Hmmm…..I don’t remember
26. Are you someones best friend? Yes- two people…used to be three, but let’s not get into that whole story!
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working…..grrrrr
28. Where is your mom right now? In Naples
29. Look to your left, what do you see? A cup of water, a bottle of water and the wall of my cube…..
30. What color is your watch? Don’t wear one.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Great Barrier Reef
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Tummy or butt- yes- face?-not sure.
33. What is your birthstone? Emerald
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? It depends, if the drive through is long, I will go in.
35.How many kids do you want? Either 2 or 4…not sure what will happen
36. Do you have a dog? Yes- he is so cute, but so naughty!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Husband- he was being rude about Sarah Jessica Parker and I was defending her.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, kinda. Meg Ryan followed me around Barney’s in Manhattan once. Also, I met better than Ezra and Payton Manning.
39. Any plans today? No –I really want to get some sort of exercise, but I have this odd tailbone pain that makes walking difficult and running impossible.
40. How many states have you lived in? 3
41. Ever go to college? Yes.
42. Where are you right now? my office
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My tailbone
44. Last song listened to? Can’t remember but Big Guy sang his annoying “It’s time to get up! It’s time to get up, It’s time to get up in the Mooooooor-ning” song to get my out of bed…not amusing….well, maybe a little
45. What is your favorite store? I love J. crew, William's & Sonoma, Burberry and Sur la Table
46. Are you allergic to anything? Mold, but who isn’t
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Used to be my black Sam Edleman flats, but they are far too torn and stinky now. I really like my flip flops.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes- anyone with a pretty house! I have been looking for over a year!
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Who knows- girls are strange….see item #26
50. What is your dream job? Teach cooking classes or do a cooking show from my home...in the hamptons.
51. What time is it? 11:40am
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes- but none of my best or closest friends
53. Do you eat healthy? Yes, I don’t like a ton of junk food- I don’t eat sweets and I love vegetables.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Work
55. Do you hate anyone right now? I don’t like the word hate- seems wrong to HATE anyone.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
57. Do you think you have good manners? Yes- I think they are important.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Yikes…29, But I just had a birthday.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes- I went this year and went on all the rides that the boys went on except the one that just drops, because I heard that a girl’s foot was cut off and then I just couldn't do it. I am not a risk taker.
60. How did you get one of your scars? My mom folded my finger into a lawn chair…