Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged- embarrassing songs

I was tagged by Magnoliabelle to name 5 songs I like that are a little embarrassing to admit....

1. Stand by your man.. terrible message behind the song- I think she was abused actually, but the song is so pretty!
2. The soundtrack to Sister Act...yeah, I know it is odd....
3. Operator by Jim Croche...Big Guy and I actually sing this one in the car together.
4. Coming to America by Neil Diamond...super cheesy, but you gotta love it.
5. Kelly Clarkson...the whole CD... I love it...what can I say- Breakaway is so catchy...

I tag anyone who wants to do this one!

3 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

I thought I was the only one that liked that Neil Diamond song!!!

The Mrs. said...

Love Neil!!!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love the soundtrack to Sister Act too. My sister and I used to watch the movie for the songs when we were little.

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter