Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE IT!

I discovered a new blog thanks to Mrs. Preppy. It is called The Long Thread and it is exactly what I have been looking for! She has lots of projects and crafts and features an weekly "Make it Monday" where she shows a new project you can do! In times like this when you are stressed by work, the economy and even global and environmental issues, sometimes you just need a source of silly happiness and I think projects and crafts can be a source of relief or creative release!

5 comments:

CRICKET said...

Thanks for sharing that site, its wonderful. Now I just need more time in the day!!

TCP said...

I'm definitely adding this to my bloglines...thanks for sharing!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Preppy Lizard said...

Fun blog...thanks for sharing!

Always Organizing said...

Great site, thanks for sharing!

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter