Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cute New Gift Site in the Family!: Yellow Threads


My Cousin lives in Manhattan is has always wanted to start her own boutique. This year her dream came true and she has opened an online shop full of gifts called Yellow Threads. One of the reasons I like the store so much is the set-up; it is so clever. You can shop by type of gift or by purpose. There are different sections of the shop- for instance
Decorate Her Home
Accessorize Her
Encourage Her Passion
Nourish Her Soul
You can also shop by occasion as well and search under Birthday, Marriage, New Baby and House Warming.

Here are some of the things that I love from Yellow Threads









Since it is a female owned business, and that female happens to be related to me, I am more than excited to support her new venture. If you visit the site and see something you like- let me know just for fun- and if you decide to buy- tell her that her cousin in the Windy City sent you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a different way to shop for your girlfriends. Love it. Hopefully guys will figure out its value as well.

Kiki said...

Super cute things, I'll stop by for sure!!!

Follow Midwestprep on Twitter